Friday, September 08, 2006

Government of Love

As my eyes slowly bleed pains best friend, I can see into the future of condensed liberty
There are settling faces among the clouds and their spirits rise
As the sun reaches towards the peak of the mountain
I can bring you my love
As we evaporate in the mist
I bleed thoughts from my mind the way rainbows bleed color
Arranging implications of a day tripper or even a night crawler
I found the answer but it’s not the key to life
Our hearts are the gateway to emotion and imposed situations
Letting down my hair erases the stain on my soul
Although my habits rot my body as I’m in life’s motion
The indications from the government say I’m living a free life
I’m not sure when the exact moment is that they lost their minds, but the bars of a cage, and walls of a concrete jungle don’t spell freedom for me in any language
The stars shine bright and flicker with each inhale and exhale that gives us life
We trash our creator, while she shows us unconditional love by providing us with spirit along with the seasonal stories of the earth.
The schism of my body and soul create an umbrella effect
Like the imprint of my being present in your expressions
My eyes are currently a river as I share a bed with sorrow for the days I didn’t love you
And you’ll never understand why
If I could explain, I would have made the attempt far before you learned and felt the hostility of my moving lips
I seek my eternal light
As the bulb of mortality goes off in my head
I am human and natural law goes unnoticed, as swiftly as our government's seemingly undying love that will continue its whisper of a being, only heard by those willing to listen.
But still I am told I am living the free life, so live it up. Only this cage is free, with the cost of me that is.

----siedah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home