Friday, September 08, 2006

What did you do to earn those wings you have slapped on your back?

Mother hold me, they can't remember my name. I have been passin through dreams like a ghost.

Don't cry white girl at least we share the moon.

La luz de la luna es por ti,

Don't feel alone.

But mother hold me, they can't remember my name and I feel lost without your hand.

for nine months we shared your womb, now with so much distance between us I am a butterfly without direction, a river without motivation, a tree without wind blowing through its leaves or simply

a girl without a name...but the words are falling from my mouth....my meaning slightly distorted.

OTRA:

this is my sleeping shadow waiting until we become apart of the same air.

Mommy this has felt like a half-assed journey without you, but I can hold you in my dreams..

OTRA:

I know your body better than I know myself. I am familiar with every freckle and crease. In fact I remember lying on your bed playing connect the dots. But you know what I want, the truth. Stop filling my head with things you think I want to hear.

God I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss you, because you run through my body like the after math of an earthquake leaving a trail of memoriesat my feet, while you are focusing on a small figure in the distance. A whole new mystery to discover and call your home. A whole new mystery that is only a mystery until you begin to turn around and focus your stare, with those clear green eyes, in another direction.

UHH now I can call myself finished for the day

paz y amor

tu no tiene la culpa mi amor el mundo esta feo....en esta mundo hay mucho confusion.......arriba la luna.......I do still look for my star, but I feel the moon in its size fills those places that my star can't...

---siedah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home